As communicated by VCAT, from Monday 21 November, VCAT will hold the following proceedings in person, instead of online:
- compulsory conferences listed for one day (or more)
- hearings of three of more days
- matters requiring an interpreter
- original jurisdiction applications but not section 87A PE Act matters unless they are captured by another criteria
- compulsory conferences for section 82 applications
- compulsory conferences and hearings for environment and resources fixtures
- one-day compulsory conferences in land valuation matters.
Check your latest VCAT order to confirm if your next hearing or compulsory conference will be in person or online.
For more information regarding VCAT matters, visit VCAT website here.