ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY
So, let's get the foundation right!
This introductory workshop is Session 1 in a series of 5 information seminars, seeking to equip real estate agents and budding developers with entry level skills to:
- Understand the Planning System
- Source relevant Planning Tools and Resources
- Understand Planning Property Reports
- Mitigate Risk throughout the Sales or Purchasing process
- Understand when to consult professional services (legal, planning, surveying, arboricultural, heritage, traffic, acoustics, engineering etc.)
The two-hour workshop is interactive and participants are encouraged to bring stories of 'lessons learnt' for discussion.
When? Tuesday 19 February 2019, 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Where? Town Planning & Co office, 435 Nepean Highway Frankston (QUEST Peninsula by the Bay)
Cost? Early bird tickets from $59
Registration is simple via Eventbrite, Register Here
See you there!