Amendment VC148 has implemented changes to the Victoria Planning Provisions (VPP) and planning schemes. The amendment has added clarity to schemes by simplifying and improving their structure, function and operation. It also has removed unnecessary regulations.
Amendment VC148 summary of changes
Amendment VC148 was gazetted on 31 July 2018 and:
- Introduces a new Planning Policy Framework (PPF)
- Enables the future introduction of a Municipal Planning Strategy (MPS)
Simplifies the VPP structure by:
- Restructuring particular provisions
- Integrating VicSmart into applicable zones, overlays and particular provisions
- Consolidating operational and administrative provisions
- Introduces a Specific Controls Overlay to replace Clause 52.03 Specific Sites and Exclusions
- Deletes outdated particular provisions
- Deletes permit requirements for low-impact uses in industrial zones
For more information visit: https://www.planning.vic.gov.a...